Monday, November 14, 2011

Injured Again!

Denial and knees don't mix...  I have had little trouble with my right knee, but in the last 2 weeks, it has developed what I will optimistically call knee strain.  It hurts to walk.  It hurt to run (not all that much more than walking) and it is not getting better.  I did not run this weekend and the pain was very bad this morning, when I attempted to walk.  I have a limp...  You get the picture!

Cancelled the easy 7K trail run I had planned to test it...

Tomorrow?

Anyone know of any black market knees?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pierre. Frustrating for sure. Where is the knee pain? I went through a full year with a knee issue, which turned out in fact to be pretty much unrelated to my knee. Feel free to email if you'd rather not discuss on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks Pierre.
    I find that when my knee hurts on a run I just get a pace buddy to punch me really hard in the arm, usually I forget all about the knee pain after that.

    ReplyDelete